Het Kasteel van Den Haag
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Het Kasteel van Den Haag

Het centrum voor de administratie van het Graafschap Holland (hoort bij het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance)
Officiële site van het spel : www.dekoninkrijken.com

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Adeline de Courcy

Adeline de Courcy

Aantal berichten : 8
Registration date : 10-04-12

Personage-beschrijving
Adelijke rang: Burger
Spierkracht:
Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Before leaving Holland, Adeline wanted all the same to meet chancellor Hollandais. Bitter to have asked her road some taken back, she arrived finally in front of the castle and appeared at the door not knowing very well where to go.

- hello, I am Adeline de Courcy, Baroness of the Hague of the Well and Chamberlain of Normandy, I would have wanted to meet your Chancellor I took you.

Avant de quitter la Hollande, Adeline voulait tout de même rencontrer le chancelier Hollandais. Apres avoir demandé son chemin à plusieurs reprise, elle arriva enfin devant le château et se présenta à la porte ne sachant pas très bien où aller.

-Bonjour, je suis Adeline de Courcy, Baronne de la Haye du Puits et Chambellan de Normandie, j’aurais voulu rencontrer votre Chancelier je vous pris.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
flamendr

flamendr

Man Aantal berichten : 257
Registration date : 11-03-11

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:
Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 7:32 pm

A guard reported him that the chambellan of Normandy waited in the reception room. Flamendr left his room and went to the office of the ambassador of Normandy to say it to him. Without waiting he went to the grand reception room to meet the chamberlain.

Greetings, I'm Michaël Flamendr von Löwenberg, chancellor of Holland, I'm glad to meet you.

Un gardien lui a signalé que le chambellan de la Normandie lui attendait dans la salle de réception. Flamendr quittait son bureau immédiatement et allait au bureau du ambassadeur de Normandie. Il n'a pas attendu et allait au réception pour rencontrer le chambellain.

Bonjour, je suis Michaël Flamendr von Löwenberg, je suis heureux de vous rencontrer.

Adeline de Courcy

Adeline de Courcy

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm

She did not wait for a long time for the Baroness, a Master arrived and appeared at her. Smiling, Adeline tilted respectfully the head and answered.

- Enchanted Master, I am Adeline de Courcy, Chamberlain of Normandy. I do not know if I am at the right place but I would have wish to meet the Chancellor before returning towards Normandy. Is this possible?

Elle n'attendit pas longtemps la Baronne, un messire arriva et se presenta à elle. Souriante, Adeline inclina respectueusement la tete et repondit.

-Enchanté messire, je suis Adeline de Courcy, Chambellan de Normandie. Je ne sais si je suis au bon endroit mais j'aurais souhaiter rencontrer le Chancelier avant de retourner vers la Normandie. Est ce possible ?
Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes

Aantal berichten : 711
Registration date : 03-03-12

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm

As the Ambassador for Holland in Normandy, Guy was called as well.

Good day Excellency nice to see you here in Den Haag!

Guy greeted the Chancellor of Normandy and went standing next to the lord Flamandr
Adeline de Courcy

Adeline de Courcy

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 8:41 pm

A man appeared has his tour and greeted her. Adeline tilted again the head and greeted him has his tour suspecting that he had to involve the ambassador who had written him.

- Good day Excellence, I am happy to see you also.

Then she waited that we driveher towards chancellor Hollandais or towards offices of the chancellery.

Un homme se présenta a son tour et la salua. Adeline inclina de nouveau la tête et le salua a son tour se doutant qu'il devait s'agir de l'ambassadeur qui lui avait écrit.

-Bonjour Excellence, je suis heureuse de vous voir également.

Puis elle attendit qu'on la conduise vers le chancelier Hollandais ou vers les bureaux de la chancellerie.
flamendr

flamendr

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 9:14 pm

It took not long and Guy Fawkes, the ambassador for Normandy, also appeared.

Enchanted Master, I am Adeline de Courcy, Chamberlain of Normandy. I do not know if I am at the right place but I would have wish to meet the Chancellor before returning towards Normandy. Is this possible?

I am the chancellor of Holland, please sit down. What can I do for you?
Adeline de Courcy

Adeline de Courcy

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimewo apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

By learning that it was about the Chancellor, Adeline was not able to refrain from blushing vague to have known him earlier. She settled down on the chair and apologized immediately.

- forgive me Excellence, I ignored that you were the Chancellor. I am thus delighted to get acquainted and to be able to meet you.
I have just passed of long week of convalescence in your country, and I did not want to leave without meeting you and without negotiating with you a possible agreement between Normandy and Holland.
I was so well treated and welcomed that I would it's a pity find to leave like that.

En apprenant qu'il s'agissait du Chancelier, Adeline ne put s’empêcher de rougir confuse de ne l'avoir su plus tôt. Elle s'installa sur la chaise et s'excusa aussitôt.

-Pardonnez moi Excellence, j'ignorais que vous étiez le Chancelier. Je suis donc ravi de faire votre connaissance et de pouvoir vous rencontrer.
Je viens de passer de longue semaine de convalescence dans votre pays, et je ne voulais pas repartir sans vous rencontrer et sans négocier avec vous une possible entente entre la Normandie et la Hollande.
J'ai été si bien traité et accueilli que je trouverais dommage de repartir comme cela.

flamendr

flamendr

Personage-beschrijving
Spierkracht:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitimedo apr 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Je vais consulter avec notre compte sur la possibilité d'un traité.
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain   Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain Icon_minitime

Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Arrival of the Bretagne ambassador
» Arrival of the Milan Abassador
» Arrival of the Count of Flanders
» The arrival of the ambassador of Modena
» The arrival of the Ambassador of Milan

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum