Het Kasteel van Den Haag
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Het Kasteel van Den Haag

Het centrum voor de administratie van het Graafschap Holland (hoort bij het spel Koninkrijken der Renaissance)
Officiële site van het spel : www.dekoninkrijken.com

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Arrival of the Count of Flanders

Ga naar beneden 
4 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Slystaline

Aantal berichten : 8
Registration date : 27-12-13

Arrival of the Count of Flanders Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 7:40 am

Actually, the journey between Bruges and Den Haag was shorter than Sly thought. He arrives beside the principal door of the castle and introduces himself :

Goedendag. I'm His Highness Sly Staline, Count of Flanders. A neighbour in fact. Louvrens invites me to discuss about some subjects, so here I am!
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Anthonis de Ligne

Anthonis de Ligne

Aantal berichten : 256
Registration date : 11-02-11

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 8:17 am

Anthonis heard a close neighbour was visiting to the grand castel of The Hague. He was working in the chancelory this day, so he was close by when he a servant came to tell him. He hurried to the gates to meet with the duke of Flanders. Upon meeting he bowed deep

Most welcome dear Count and Highborn Sly Staline, Count of Flanders. We are most grateful that our dear neighbours are visiting Holland. I am Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Boriga, the chancelor of Holland. Please join me in the chambers for the Kindom of France. Our ambassador and vice-chancellor Excellence Louwren Phoenix wil join us shortly

Laatst aangepast door Anthonis de Ligne op vr dec 27, 2013 9:20 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Louwrens

Louwrens

Man Aantal berichten : 2306
Registration date : 25-10-07

Personage-beschrijving
Adelijke rang: Baron
Spierkracht:
Arrival of the Count of Flanders Left_bar_bleue224/255Arrival of the Count of Flanders Empty_bar_bleue  (224/255)

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 8:23 am

The head servant calls Louwrens that His Highness the Count of Flandres arrive at the gate of the castle.
Louwrens put on his best outfit and run in big steps to the main entrance he call his servant to notify the others also.
Elicie

Elicie

Aantal berichten : 47
Registration date : 30-10-13

Personage-beschrijving
Adelijke rang: Burger
Spierkracht:
Arrival of the Count of Flanders Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival of the Count of Flanders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 9:24 am

Et la voilà aussi.

La nouvelle future ambassadrice de Hollande pour la Flandre s’était rendu aux portes du château pour accueillir le comte au plus vite quand elle avait appris de sa présence. Elle s’était vêtue comme les convenances le recommandaient d’une représentante diplomatique ; sobre mais gracieuse, portant comme seule parure un croix en argent autour de sa nuque.
Une fois arrivé sur place elle saluait le comte, le chancelier et le vice-chancelier avec une révérence.

- Votre grandeur, bienvenu à La Haye. Vos excellences. Je suis Elicie, ambassadrice.
_______

And there she was as well.

The new future ambassadress of Holland for Flandres had gone to the gates of the castles to welcome the count as soon as possible when she heard of his presence. She was dressed as the situation demanded for a diplomatic representative ; sober but gracious, wearing only a silver cross around her neck as jewelry.
Once arrived, she saluted the count, the chancellor and the vice-chancellor with a curtesy.

- Your grace, welcome in The Hague. Your excellencies. I am Elicie, ambassadress.

Laatst aangepast door Elicie op vr dec 27, 2013 9:49 am; in totaal 1 keer bewerkt
Louwrens

Louwrens

Man Aantal berichten : 2306
Registration date : 25-10-07

Personage-beschrijving
Adelijke rang: Baron
Spierkracht:
Arrival of the Count of Flanders Left_bar_bleue224/255Arrival of the Count of Flanders Empty_bar_bleue  (224/255)

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 9:42 am

Louwrens arrive at the gate he saw that the head Chancellor already met the Count and the ambassador Elicie
Louwrens make a quick bow.

Your Highness welcome to Holland.
Slystaline

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Nice to meet you Sir Antonis and Sir Louwrens, OK I follow you.

Hi Lady Elicie, your French is almost perfect. Congratulations for that. So let's talk all together in the appropriate chamber.
I've brought a barrel of Moinette.
Anthonis de Ligne

Anthonis de Ligne

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimevr dec 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Anthonis smiled to all people but mostly at the count.

Do you want to meet in a private room or is the ambassador chamber enough for you?
Slystaline

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimeza dec 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Ho the ambassador chamber is far enough for me, I'm not such a complicated or snobbish Count you know!

He smiles to the assembly.
Anthonis de Ligne

Anthonis de Ligne

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimema dec 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Anthonis smiles back.

Nor am I, Just in case you wanted privacy. Some walls have ears. But the lets proceed to the ambassy of Flanders to Holland.

And Anthonis leads the way:

https://kasteelvandenhaag.actieforum.com/f136-ambassade-van-vlaanderen
Elicie

Elicie

Aantal berichten : 47
Registration date : 30-10-13

Personage-beschrijving
Adelijke rang: Burger
Spierkracht:
Arrival of the Count of Flanders Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival of the Count of Flanders Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitimedo jan 02, 2014 7:44 pm

With a smile, Elicie followed the men to the right place.

https://kasteelvandenhaag.actieforum.com/t9212-une-visite-d-importance#185307
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Arrival of the Count of Flanders   Arrival of the Count of Flanders Icon_minitime

Arrival of the Count of Flanders
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Arrival of the Norman Chamberlain
» Arrival of the Bretagne ambassador
» Arrival of the Milan Abassador
» The arrival of the ambassador of Modena
» The arrival of the Ambassador of Milan

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum